Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Selling My Books on the Streets of Brooklyn 1/16

I've developed an instinct about what books draw the most interest from passersby. I was spot on yesterday with the Jazz/Pop songbook and again today with Words of Wisdom, a collection of the thoughts of the famous and the anonymous. Neither lasted more than an hour. I thank Carmine, an ebullient elderly gentleman, who purchased A Hitch in Twilight a while ago and today pounced on "Words.... He apologized for not having gotten to Hitch yet. I said the great thing about a book is that it's always there, waiting to be read.
I also thank the nice woman who caught me just as I was about to leave, and purchased a bag of children's books.
J-E-T-S - Jets! Jets! Jets! Jets!
Read Vic's stories, free: http://vicfortezza.homestead.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment