Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Selling My Books on the Streets of Brooklyn 1/8

Snow flurries again shuttered the floating bookshop. Tomorrow's forecast is: Fair & blustery.
Meanwhile, here is Arlynn's Amazon review of my first novel.
5.0 out of 5 stars A quick read about life, acceptance and what we all look for love!, January 5, 2011
This review is from: Close to the Edge (Paperback)
I received this book as a holiday gift and although I had never heard of the author, I set about to read the book. Well, I read it in under three days, as this is a book that is hard to put down, once started! Like the author, I too, grew up in Brooklyn, New York. It was easy for me to see and realize that I have or had known someone like the author's characters. People who were on a quest, a search for both acceptance and love. Like the author's characters, we all have hopes and fears, yet Fortezza does a masterful job in bringing the emotions of his characters to the fore. I feel that this is a wonderful, quick read and look forward to reading the author's book of short stories. This author can write very gut-wrenching and emotion filling words. Applause, applause, applause!
Thank you, ma'am.
Read Vic's stories. free: http://vicfortezza.homestead.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment