Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 3, 2018

The Writer's Life 7/3 - Cool Pics

The first is self explanatory and just so darn cool: 


The disgruntled owner of a condemned building in Rhode Island hired someone to paint this mural of the mayor he's feuding with:


The northern lights effect on a small Russian town make this seem like a painting (from National Geographic):


Look out below:


New drone design - look, up in the sky...:


Day five of the heat wave was quiet. The temperature may have been a few degrees cooler but the humidity was still high. At least there was a bit more of a breeze. My thanks to the woman who bought a kids book, and to the man and woman who each purchased two books in Russian. The thought of a cool drink was on my mind the last two hours. The only time I might opt for a diet soda is on a day like today. Knowing I'd be drinking my daily allotment of the real thing at dinner, I bought a low cal 20 ounce Dr. Pepper at CVS, using a two-dollar coupon I was awarded yesterday. It's the only one of those I've ever tried that doesn't taste terrible. It cost me a nickel and went down like water.

No comments:

Post a Comment